"I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil. 4:13



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bread Attempt #2!

Well, I attempted a second batch of bread this last Thursday and .....hooray! Success! The bread had some funny little air bubbles in the top but tasted wonderful!

Micah loves when I turn on the mixer, he always has to see what's inside. Which I think is part of the reason the bread had air bubbles! Micah insisted on being held right when I needed to take the bread out of the mixer so I finished the kneading process with one hand.....hmmm....

I think next time I will up the wheat flour ratio and add slightly less sugar. And perhaps we will end up with the perfect loaf of bread!

Tomorrow I should probably get started on the rest of the burp cloths and receiving blankets.

Church, lunch then sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment